One to one mindfulness training will provide you with core mindfulness skills to help bring increased emotional and physical wellbeing to your life. Individual mindfulness training can be adapted to suit your own personal circumstances or interests. It is an excellent introduction allowing you to experience mindfulness first hand. If you have previous mindfulness experience it will support you to deepen in your practice.
One to one sessions will train you to bring mindfulness to all areas of your everyday life as you become familiar with the practices. It will also allow you to bring mindfulness training to a schedule that suits your life.
You will receive audio practices and some handouts to practice yourself at home outside of the one to one training.
Sessions will generally last one hour to an hour and a quarter. Cost is €55.
The venue is at the Lighthouse, Cork city centre. You can also do your one to one mindfulness training online from the comfort of your own home if it does not suit your schedule or location to come to the centre.
Please do not hesitate to contact for more information.
“I have completed a one to one mindfulness course with Shirine this summer. My life was being taken over by anxiety/panic attacks and I had to do something about this. Shirine turned my life around through mindfulness. I now go about my daily routine panic free. Mindfulness has become a part of my life and benefits me greatly.” – M.
Benefits of Mindfulness include:
- Reduced stress, worry, and anxiety.
- Increased inner stability, wellbeing and resilience to life’s challenges.
- Greater ability to relax and maintain present moment awareness.
- Improves mood and emotional wellbeing.
- Strengthens decision making, memory, information processing and problem solving abilities.
- Can improve interpersonal relationships with others.
- Greater appreciation of simple things in life.
- Increased immunity and physical wellbeing.
- Assists with our relationship to physical and emotional pain.
“Shirine, you have a gift, a great voice and you manage your state so well in the classes. Mindfulness is a journey and it is good to have a role model to see. It adds credibility and trust to what is new” – Karen